Date of admission to the Bar
2016 (England & Wales)
2018 (New South Wales)
Areas of practice
- Administrative & public law
- Appellate practice
- Commercial law
- Commissions of Inquiry
- Constitutional law
- Environment planning & property law
- Human rights law
- Public & private international law
- Trade practices & competition law
Anish was admitted to practice in 2008.
Before coming to the Bar, Anish was a Senior Associate and Solicitor-Advocate at Herbert Smith Freehills LLP in London, practising in the firm’s specialist public law, financial services regulatory, corporate crime and banking disputes group.
Upon returning to Australia in 2017, Anish acted as the researcher to the Equity Division of the Supreme Court of New South Wales under Chief Judge in Equity Julie Ward.
In 2018, Anish received the Christopher Gee QC Memorial Prize for advocacy and evidence for the May Bar Practice Course.
- Bachelor of Civil Law (Oxford)
- Master of International Studies (Sydney)
- Bachelor of Laws (Sydney)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical) (Queensland)