Date of admission to the Bar
Areas of practice
- Administrative & public law
- Commercial law
- Environment, planning & property law
- Public & private international law
- Professional liability
- Trade practices & competition law
Christina was admitted to practice in NSW in 2009 and in New York in 2015.
Prior to being called to the Bar, Christina was an associate in the International Arbitration Group at Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle in New York. As an associate, she gained extensive experience in large and complex international arbitrations, particularly those involving States and State-owned enterprises. Christina also previously worked for the Office of International Law at the Commonwealth Attorney-General’s Department and in the Government Law Group of the NSW Crown Solicitor’s Office. In addition, she served as Research Director to the former Chief Justice of NSW, James Spigelman AC QC, and as Tipstaff to Justice John Basten in the Supreme Court of NSW.
- Master of Laws (New York University)
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons I) (UNSW)
- Bachelor of International Studies in Languages with Distinction (UNSW)