Date of admission to the Bar
Areas of practice
- Commercial law
- Corporate & securities law
- Insolvency & bankruptcy
- Class actions
- Trade practices & competition law
- Professional liability
- Administrative & public law
Before coming to the bar, Paul was a litigation partner at Sydney law firm Atanaskovic Hartnell. Paul has extensive experience in complex and large-scale commercial litigation. The clients he has acted for include listed corporations, hedge funds, insolvency practitioners, professional trustees and high net worth individuals. Paul was admitted to practice in Queensland in 2008.
Paul accepts briefs in all areas of law.
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours) (Queensland University of Technology)
- Bachelor of Arts (University of Auckland)